Wednesday, January 29, 2014

christmas morning

Christmas morning in our home!  We are excited and ready to celebrate as a family!
 
We start our morning with prayer...and then we open our gifts from Santa...eat breakfast...change into our new Christmas jammies...read the Christmas story in Luke 2...open our gifts...and then finish with our stockings.  We love to take our time, so we spend several hours doing all this as a family, and we love every minute of it! 
Brecken unwrapping his gift from Santa...
...woohoo...a scooter...
...& a back hoe.  This is one he told Santa all about...and all he really wanted for Christmas!
Brady was super excited about his electric scooter from Santa...
...& his castle lego!
I was so excited as I opened up one of my favorite boxes...American Girl!
Yay!  The snack cart set...& I also got an electric scooter from Santa!
After our breakfast, we changed into our Christmas jammies and took a kid picture with our sweet new puppy, Hutch, before opening more gifts!
I love Hutch...I want to hold him all the time!
Brady super excited about his Wolverine action figure!
 Brecken reading through his construction vehicle/tractor trailer books!
Me... 
...Brady...
...Brecken...& Hutch 
Mommy & me
 I loved getting the RV camper for my American Girl dolls!
And, the boys were excited to open and receive...
...ninja turtle shells and accessories! 
Stocking time...
 ...enjoying all the goodies inside!
 Brady & his stocking
Checking out his goodies!
Brecken happy to open his stocking...
...& enjoying the goodies inside!
What a wonderful Christmas morning we shared as a family...Merry Christmas 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment