Monday, March 2, 2015

fun at home

Just a few pics of us at home...

Here I (Brecken) am...enjoying my lego castle that I got for my birthday.  I played with this for hours...
...lots of cannons shooting, guns firing, and horses running around this castle!!  I have a great imagination!!
There were also a few sword fights as well!  Fun times just me & my castle!
The many faces of sweet Emmersyn...
...a happy girl with a crazy tongue! :)
Her baby blues...
...& her sweet hands...
...and her happy smile with that tongue out!
Emmersyn recently started trying to pull up on things around her...exersaucer, chair, coffee table, etc.
She's getting so close, and it sure is cute to see her sitting on her knees!
She also falls asleep in the most uncomfortable looking positions...here, her legs are in a "V" and her body is flat down in between.
Ouch!
So, Mommy went in to adjust her, and she came back to Emmersyn sleeping like this...haha!!  So sweet!
Along with lots of castle fun, I also play with my playmobil set.  It's a police station with fire truck, police car, police jeep, and helicopter.  It's so much fun chasing the bad guy...
...& I absolutely love it!
Brady loves playing with me!
We can be such good buds!
And, another one of Emmersyn's uncomfortable sleeping patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment