Monday, April 13, 2015

10 months old

This precious babe is already 10 months old.  It's so hard to believe!  Just seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital welcoming her into our family.  My, how we have enjoyed Emmersyn.  She is such a sweet baby...usually loving the attention we give her & the laughs with her siblings.  She has 4 teeth with another one popping through.  She has such a content, adorably crooked smile, and she loves to babble to all of us.  She cruises furniture without a problem...& she loves to play with any toys.  But, we usually find her with one of the dog's toys...oh my!  She is a blessing, and we are thankful for her.  Happy 10 months, our Emmersyn Faith!  We love you so!
Our budding gymnast.  This girl can totally sit like this all the time.  It cracks us up...
...and she can lean over and smile, too!
"Check out my sticker...that looks really fun.  I still love to stick out my tongue when I focus on things."
Our content baby girl!
Love how the sun is shining through on her face!
Sweet Emmersyn Faith
And, here is to show that she is standing (& cruising) using furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment