Wednesday, November 20, 2013

first day of preschool

I (Brecken) am so excited about starting preschool.  Well, actually, I am just excited about carrying my backpack to school.  I love staying with Mommy, and I am going to miss her.

First day...
 ...all ready with my monkey backpack and dumptruck lunchbox...both I picked out!
 Brecken Thomas
1st Day of Preschool ~ September 3, 2013
 I know, I know...I look super cute and all grown up!
 Another one of me...all smiles...ready to go!


 On the first day of school, we get to bring a "lovey" of our choice.  I chose to bring my Charlie with me...
Charlie & me...ready to walk into class... 
 And, one more for Mommy...yep, she's having a tough time letting me go! :)
 Walking to the classroom
My Mommy & me
(I am not sure who'd gonna miss the other more...me or Mommy?) :)
 My cubbie in my class.  I am in the 2 year old Teddy Bear Class.  My teacher's names are Mrs. Lauren & Mrs. Ashley.  We have school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-1.  It's going to be a fun year, and I am going to love it.  I'm all ready...all smiles...and growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment