Wednesday, November 20, 2013

the first day of school

And so begins another school year.  However, this year, we have 2 going to elementary school!  We are attending Lake Norman Christian, and we love it!  I am starting 2nd grade, and Brady is starting Kindergarten.  We are both excited about starting school, and Daddy & Mommy have been praying for a great school year for us!

Brady Joseph ~ FIRST DAY of Kindergarten!
Averie Grace ~ 2nd grade
Big hugs with Daddy...
...& Mommy!
The rain held off for a few pics outside...
Brady is nervously excited for school!
We each get to pick out our own backpack/lunchbox, and Brady loved this blue/orange color.
Kindergarten...here he comes!
I am super excited about school and seeing my friends!
My backpack and lunchbox choice.
Ready for our FIRST DAY of school 2013!
Sibling Love!
Once we arrived to school, Brady looked a little nervous, but he was really excited to start school.
(And, the picture is a little off centered, but taken by me!)
Much better in a pic with his siblings!!
Brady...all ready for Kindergarten!
After saying "bye" to Brady, we headed to my classroom...
My Mommy & Me
All ready for 2nd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment