Wednesday, August 27, 2014

graduation day

On May 22, I (Brady) got to graduate from kindergarten.  Such a fun time for me!  I had such a great kindergarten year.  I learned a lot, laughed with friends, and loved my teacher.  I am thankful we get to attend a Christian school...where there were only 5 kids in my whole class.  Lots of one on one time with our teacher helped me be even more successful.  It was a fun year...FIRST GRADE...here I come!!
 Emmersyn, 15 days old, got to join us in celebrating!!
Here I come...
We said our pledges, sang songs, recited Bible verses & poems, had a slideshow presentation, and walked across the stage to get our diploma...
We hugged our teacher rather than shake her hand...Mrs. Fitzsimons was a wonderful kindergarten teacher for me!
 Brady Joseph...Kindergarten Graduate!
My Family
My proud Daddy & Mommy with me
Daddy & me
(I love him SO much...I want to be just like him when I get older!)
My Mommy & me

Nana & me
Oma & me
Aunt Helen & me
(Yes, my smile fades to fake smiles after a few quick pictures! :))
My kindergarten teacher & me
An official FIRST grader!
I got decorate my table (at the reception following graduation) with a few of my favorite things.  I chose a picture of my siblings, my ninja turtle stuffed animal, my action figures, & a basketball...all my favorite things!
Our cake...yummy!
One of the cupcakes had my name on it...so cool!
Such a great morning...Daddy & Mommy can't believe I am already ready for first grade.  But, first, summer break...here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment