Wednesday, August 27, 2014

piano recital

This is my (Averie) second year of taking piano lessons.  I sure have come a long way since Day 1, and I have really enjoyed Mrs. Gravely as my piano teacher.  For our recital this year, we got to play 3 pieces...a hymn, a classical, & a fun piece.  I really enjoyed piano this year, learned a lot, and am happy to be able to play songs that I know now.
Mrs. Gravely & me played a duet for one of my songs
Aunt Helen & Stephanie came to hear me play.
(And, gotta love the nice photo bomb by my brother, Brecken!!)
My Daddy & me
Poppy & Nana also came to listen to me play!
Daddy, Mommy, & me...they are my biggest fans!
My lovely teacher, Mrs. Gravely, & me
I have enjoyed learning the piano...it's been another good year!
(On a side note, we had our recital at a local piano shop...this piano's price tag was $117.000!!!  yes, I played on a piano that was priced for $117,000...that's a whole lot more than the $250 one my parents bought me on Craig's List! :))

1 comment:

  1. All of these are fantastic, but I Love the Brecken photo bomb picture! Hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete