Friday, June 12, 2015

more fun at home

We usually have lots of fun being at home.  Playing, laughing, wrestling...we are just thankful for our home & the memories we make in it.

Most of us snuggled up on the couch watching a movie!
Meanwhile, Emmersyn is busy pushing her baby in her stroller.
She loves her baby...she gives her hugs a lot!
Just going for a stroll in the kitchen...
Saturday morning fun...Emmersyn loves her new car.
She is ready to go shopping with that credit card in her mouth...haha!
Emmersyn and me...Sisters!
Emmersyn & Brady
Emmersyn & Brecken
Karaffa Kiddies!
I love my pogo stick.  And, while I really enjoy using it as it is intended to be used, I also use it (along with Brady's) as crutches these days.  Yes, every day I get out of the car from school and immediately go to these crutches.  Every day!
Another day...another cruise in the new car!
I LOVE my new ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment