Tuesday, June 30, 2020

family day at Carowinds

Once or twice each summer, Daddy takes off work for the day and spends the whole day at Carowinds with us. We always have so much fun...riding rides, eating junk food, going to the water park, playing a few games, and lots of walking...hours of fun & laughter.

Waiting patiently while my siblings ride some of the bigger rides. I'm ready...just not quite tall enough!
I love this ride...so glad that Averie will ride with me.  Mommy did once, and she almost threw up.  Haha!
We met up with Aunt Blip at the water park, so Easton & I enjoyed relaxing in the sun.
Ready for the wave pool with my Momma.
This is one of my favorite parts of the water park...
After the water park fun, we enjoyed doing some rides in "kiddie land" for me (& Brecken).
Daddy took the 2 older kids to a few bigger rides while we stayed in "kiddie land" a little longer.  While waiting in line for a ride, they ran into our friends, Mr. Adam & Macie Mumpower.  How fun!
When we met back up, Daddy just couldn't say no to letting me get my face painted. 😉  I loved it!!
Mommy, Brecken, & me
Daddy & Brecken
Averie & Macie
Mommy, Brady, & Averie
Daddy & me
Right before leaving the park...our family! 💘  What a fun day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment