Tuesday, June 30, 2020

first date nights out

One of the activities that Daddy & Mommy do with us each summer is date night.  Each of us get to go out with just Mommy and then just Daddy and choose the activity of our choice.  It's something we look forward to every summer...like one of our top 3 things we love most about summer.  We start doing this once we are starting kindergarten. So, this year, it was my first time being able to do so.  I  was so very excited to go out on my dates.

With Mommy, I chose to get a pedicure & then go shopping & eat dinner at the mall.  I even asked to wear a princess crown on our "girl's night."  Mommy was ok with it, and I truly felt like a princess.  We had such a fun time together.  I think I will love these nights as much as my siblings do.

Picking my color...my favorite...pink!
My first pedicure...
...& I watched her intently.
I loved it!!
First official girl's night out...
...Mommy & me!
💖
On my date night with Daddy, we went to Dave & Buster's to have dinner & play video games.  We had so much fun together!  I love these one on one times with Daddy & Mommy!  So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment