Thursday, March 25, 2021

the 1st day of school

And, just like that...the summer of '19 was over...& another school year has started!  This school year looks differently than any other school year ever has for Mommy.  All 4 kids will be in school...at the same school!  Hard to believe no more babies at home for Mommy...a bittersweet moment for sure!  We are thankful for our school, Lake Norman Christian, & for another school year.

Emmersyn Faith - Kindergarten


Brecken Thomas - 3rd Grade


Brady Joseph - 6th Grade (Middle School)


Averie Grace - 8th Grade
Daddy & the kiddos
Mommy & the kiddos

💘
Brecken in his 3rd grade classroom... 
...& me (with Mommy) in my kindergarten classroom.
I was so ready & so excited to start.
This was my first homework assignment...and I had to put up to 5 things in the bag that explained something about me to my friends in my class.  So, I put in a family picture, something Paw Patrol, a starburst (my fave candy), a cross (because I love Jesus), & a baby doll toy.  It was fun!  I am going to love kindergarten.  We all had a great first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment