Thursday, March 25, 2021

a variety of christmas fun

Lots of fun activities happen around Christmas, and we all enjoy them.  From class parties & company parties to decorating cookies and Christmas break, we have a fun time during this holiday season.

Daddy & Mommy all ready to go to their company party. 

I got to go to my friend's birthday party at Ben & Jerry's.  We got to each make our own cake.  I sure loved using all that frosting & sprinkles.
Then, Mommy got to join me for my class Christmas party.
We had so much fun together...
Craft Time
Me with my kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Fitzsimons.  I love her!
Because our classrooms were beside each other this year, Mommy got to swing in to Brecken's class party, too.  Here he is with one of his best buds, Josiah.
Loving this chalk table while waiting at the dentist office.
πŸ’—
Mommy & me

I put this puzzle together all by myself, and I was pretty proud of myself.
One of our favorite Christmas activities is decorating cookies...and then eating them!  First, we bake the cookies, then put on yummy frosting, and then we add sprinkles.
Averie's cookies

Brady's cookies

Brecken's cookies

My cookies
Mommy & me 
πŸ’–
During the Christmas season is also one of Mommy's bestest friend's birthday.  So, they always go out to dinner to celebrate.  This year, they went to Ruth's Chris and had a wonderful time celebrating such a great friend.  
Great friendships are a wonderful gift from God! 
Daddy & Brady in their matching OTM sweatshirts.  Brady loved it!
We also enjoyed walking around Birkdale to see the big tree...and the singing bears.  I still love the bears, so I'm glad my siblings will still walk around for me to see them. 
πŸ’˜
We sure love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment