Thursday, February 20, 2014

big boy bed

Daddy & Mommy said that after I potty trained (which I did over Christmas break...yay for big boy undies!!) & before the baby arrived, I could start sleeping in a big boy bed.  Since the baby will need my crib to sleep in, Daddy & Mommy thought I would have fun sharing a room with Brady.  So, they got us bunk beds, painted our room gray, & combined our toys.  We were super excited.  We love sharing a room together, and I am so happy to be in a big boy bed!!
 
This is my first night sleeping in my big boy bed.  I have Charlie (my monkey) with me, but Brady also let me sleep with his Raphael (ninja turtle) so I wouldn't be scared.  (So sweet!)
Here we are...all ready for our first night together in the same room!
Snug as 2 bugs!!
All smiles in my excitement!
And...just a little while later...I'm asleep in my bed!  The transition was easy...& I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment