Thursday, February 20, 2014

birthday celebration with friends

On this day, I got to celebrate my 3rd birthday with my friends.  I wanted a construction party, so Mommy created a construction site at our home...hard hats for each construction worker....food served out of construction vehicles...an orange cone for everyone to drink out of...and a small construction vehicle for each of my friends to take home.  It was such a fun party...playing with my friends.  I am thankful for them...calling them each my "best friend."
 
The party table
All the construction workers...donning our hard hats...ready for some serious fun at the construction site!
Ready to enjoy our lunch break!
I love when everyone sings to me, so Mommy isn't sure why I am making this face, but it sure is hilarious!!
Now, I'm happy again....
Making a wish...and blowing out my orange cone candles!
I am 3!!
Mommy & me
After lunch, I got to open some presents...
...I kept saying "that is what I really wanted"...
...loving each gift...
...& very thankful!!
What a fun party with my friends!  We had a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment