Tuesday, February 18, 2014

happy 3rd birthday, brecken thomas!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Brecken Thomas...our construction loving, easy going, yogurt eating, chocolate loving, baby of the family (for now), smiling boy!  He was so happy to celebrate his birthday, and what a great day we had!  He's a sweetheart, and we thank God for our Brecken!  What a blessing!!
 
I am turning 3 today (Jan. 28).  I was so excited to come downstairs and find my birthday table all decorated with gifts and construction stuff.  How fun!
Hutch was pretty excited that it was my birthday, too!
I had a fun day...preschool, a nice nap, opening presents with Daddy, Mommy, Averie, Brady, & Oma, my birthday dinner, and one more present before going to bed.  For my birthday dinner, I chose to get pizza at Hawthorne's Pizza.  Here I am showing you just how old I am now!!
Me, my birthday table, and my birthday shirt
My brother & sister with me...Brady wasn't too thrilled with taking pictures...haha!
My Oma & me
I love my Mighty Movers DVD.  Thanks, Oma!
Opening presents is a lot of fun...
...I open each one with excitement...
...& then I say, "I always wanted this."  So fun!
Averie giving me her gift...construction vehicle puzzles!
And, Brady giving me his gift...basketball set for the bath!
Check out my tongue...such concentration...
...& a quick fake smile for Mommy!
Dinner at Hawthorne's...so glad my best buddy (& cousin), Easton, could join us!
Opening my gifts from Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly.  Big smiles again!
Daddy reading the card to me.
Yay...a construction worker play set...with a hard hat!!!!
Thanks, Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly.  I love hard hats and riding on the construction vehicles at the greenhouses with my Uncle Art & Uncle Thomas!!  (Thanks, also, for my lego & pool toys, too!)
Loving my chocolate candy bar from Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip Blip...& the ninja turtle shell, too!
 A construction book from Poppy & Nana...
...with a sword...
 ...& another hard hat!  So fun!

Poppy & Nana and me
"Happy Birthday to Brecken."
Making a wish & blowing out my candle!
  Me with my Daddy & Mommy!  What a fun birthday dinner with my family!
When I got home, I got to put on my vest hard hat, & goggles...I am ready for some construction work!
Hutch liked my new hat, too!
And, a hug for Hutch!  I love him!
And, time to open my last 2 gifts before bed...a lego train set from Daddy & Mommy...
...and...
...a concrete truck to complete my collection.  I was so excited!!
Looking at all my gifts...& picking out my book for bedtime! 
 It was a great birthday.  I am so excited to be 3 years old!!


No comments:

Post a Comment