Sunday, September 21, 2014

happy 6th birthday, brady

Happy 6th Birthday to our sweet Brady Joseph.  It's so hard to believe that he is already 6...time has gone by so fast, but not without lots of wonderful memories.  This boy keeps us laughing, and he is such a Daddy's boy.  (He tells Daddy often that he wants to be just like Daddy...well, Daddy & Michael Jordan!)  But, he is very sweet to Mommy with telling her how beautiful she is.  He also can be a great brother.  He's a funny smack talker who loves to play basketball, play minecraft, & be a ninja.  He doesn't love desserts, but he sure loves root beer & candy!!  We are so happy to be celebrating you today, Brady Joseph.  Happy Birthday, Son.  We love you!
(We sure had fun celebrating you all day...& then our traditional family dinner at your favorite, "Big Fire.")

Brady...6 years old! 
Mommy & Me
Daddy & Mommy with the Birthday Boy
"Happy Birthday to you..."
Making a wish & blowing out my candle...
I sure enjoyed opening up my gifts...
Yay...a lego!
Thanks, Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly, for my super cool mohawk bicycle helmet (& other awesome gifts)...I promise that I do wear my helmet the right way! :)
Some more legos from family!
My Oma & Me
Getting a snorkel, fins, & mask for swimming in the pool! 
(Thanks, Poppy & Nana)
Poppy & Nana with me
Averie & her BFF, Stephanie, watching me open my gifts!
I was excited about my ninja costume as well!
My baby sister & me
McKinly & Emmersyn
My BFF (& cousin), McKinly, & me
Thanks to all my family for my super cool gifts...
I always love seeing my birthday table on the night of my birthday!
And, what a great birthday I had...turning 6 was lots of fun!  I am looking forward to a wonderful year!



No comments:

Post a Comment