Monday, September 22, 2014

strikes 'n gutters

One of the many fun activities we got to do this summer was bowling.  We found free summer bowling at George Pappa's in Mooresville, so we decided to give it a try.  It was one game free per child (including shoes), & then you could pay $2.50 per child per game after that.  Who doesn't love free bowling?  We sure had a great time together...making fun summer memories together!
 
Averie
Brady
Brecken
The 3 Amigos
Averie has been bowling a few times, so she did great!
Brady has also bowled once or twice before, so he knew what to do.  After bowling a few frames, he even said, "Wow...I am pretty good at this."  Nothing like humility at 6 years old. :)
Then, it was my turn...& this was my first time.  Mommy told me how to pick up my ball and start to bowl...
...I even got to use this cool ramp to help my ball get some speed to make it down the lane.
After a few times, I got the hang of it and started to bowl without the ramp.  I loved it!
Such a fun afternoon bowling!

No comments:

Post a Comment