Wednesday, February 18, 2015

basketball

I (Brady) have been wanting to play on a basketball team for a little while, so Daddy & Mommy found a great organization for me to be a part of...Upward Basketball.  We have practice every Monday night from 6-7, and we have a game every Saturday morning in January & February at 9:00. Best parts...Daddy is my assistant coach & I get to play every game!  We start each game with prayer, a devotion during halftime, and then end the game with prayer.  It's a great organization, and I am having so much fun with it!

Praying before the game.  Daddy is in the black shirt with his hand on my shoulder.  So sweet!
Bringing the ball down the court...
...getting open...
...and playing defense...
...and bringing the ball down the court again.  I even scored my first basket during the game.  It was so exciting!
I had such a fun game.  I am ready to be just like Michael Jordan, but Daddy says it's going to take lots of practice :)
Me & my assistant coach...my hero...my Daddy!
It's going to be a fun season!

No comments:

Post a Comment