Friday, February 20, 2015

go hornets

The Buzz is Back...we are so excited to be the Charlotte Hornets again.  Not that we remember, but Daddy & Mommy remember going to Hornets games, so it was fun to talk about those memories.  Daddy & Mommy got 4 tickets to one of the games recently, and they took Brecken & me.  We were so excited, especially me, since I was hoping to get a glimpse of Michael Jordan...and watch the Hornets win.  Well, I didn't get to see Michael Jordan, but I totally got to see the Hornets win...in overtime.  What a game!!

Daddy with us!
(All pictures are taken with Mommy's phone, so ignore the quality :))
Mommy & Brecken (sporting his new hat)
(Mommy & Brecken also got to be on the jumbotron during the game...they were pretty excited!)
Daddy & Me
Brecken & his pizza.  This boy loves some pizza!
Enjoying the game...in some great seats!  We had a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment