Friday, February 20, 2015

party with friends

The day before my birthday, I got to have my birthday party with my friends.  I chose Monkey Joe's...and I chose my sock monkey themed plates & napkins.  It was such a fun party...bouncing & jumping around with some of my good friends!  I am happy to be turning 4 years old!

Me on the birthday throne :)
Birthday Boy
Bouncing with my family & friends...here I am with Brady, Kaden, & Averie
Sliding fun...
...happy boy!!
Me & my friend, Gabby.  She wants me to be her husband, but I'm not quite ready to make that commitment, yet! :)  We can just be friends for now!  Haha!!
The Birthday Crew...well, most of us!
Chayson, Garrison, Kaden, Me, Ryan, Joshua, Easton, Dylan...and a few older siblings! :)
In that party room...about to enjoy some pizza, one of my favorite foods!
Monkey Joe came to visit me, too!  I loved that!
My friends all singing to me...I thought it was so funny!
"Happy Birthday to Brecken...Happy Birthday to you!"
Making a wish and blowing out my candle!
Me with Joshua & Dylan
Me with Dylan, Ryan, & Landon
Me with Kaden & Easton...
...& then Chayson joined the picture!
What a fun party with my friends!
I got to open my gifts when I got home, and I loved all my toys...monster trucks, legos, gift card, action figures, & playmobil toy.  
One happy boy with all my birthday gifts!  Thanks to my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment