Monday, July 6, 2015

awards day/last day of school

The day before the last day of school, we did class awards.  Mommy was able to attend and watch us receive our awards.  I got the "crunch award" for being able to always come through in a crunch.
Me with my "Crunch award" and my promotion certificate to 4th grade!!
Meanwhile, Brady's class was always giving out awards, and he got the "Mr. Sporty" award.  Mrs. Rogers said that he is always shooting hoops and has great accuracy for his age...and loves to play with the older kids as well.
He enjoyed his award...and all his friends guessed it before he even got it!
The 1st grade class...well, now officially 2nd graders!!
Brady with Mrs. Rogers...he has so loved having her.
Brady & me...hugging each other in congratulations for the awards we both received!
The last day of 3rd grade for me...
...& the last day of 1st grade for Brady!
We were pretty excited!
All ready for our last day!
We started with awards chapel, and Daddy & Mommy were both able to attend.  Academic awards start in 3rd grade, so while Brady got wonderful grades this year, he will have to wait until 3rd grade to earn an award for it.  Here I am...receiving my high honor roll certificate from Dr. Johnston.

One last picture of Brady with Mrs. Rogers.  He even wore her favorite color on the last day...just for her.  What a great year Brady had!  His teacher was absolutely wonderful!
Mrs. Danner & me.  I also had a great year, and Mrs. Danner was wonderful with me.  I loved 3rd grade, but I am also excited for 4th grade!
HAPPY SUMMER TO US!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment