Tuesday, July 14, 2015

brady's friend birthday party

I was so excited to help plan my friend birthday party.  I decided to have a swim party at Oma's so that I could invite lots of friends...& swim all afternoon.  And, I picked a basketball theme since I love basketball so much!!  Then, I picked having chic-fil-a nuggets, watermelon, chips (my favorite being the blue Doritoes), popsicles, and cupcake cake as all my food. I would have also chosen sodas and candy, too, but Daddy & Mommy said that I already had too much sugar on my list :)  (Thankfully, I still got to enjoy one Coke that day as a special treat!)  We swam all afternoon...playing games, eating food, and having a blast with my friends.  Such a fun day!

Birthday Boy...all ready to party!
I love jumping off Oma's diving board!
Some of my friends and me on Oma's rock!
Averie & me...we really do love each other!
We played lots of diving board games & a game of sharks and minnows!
My birthday group...I am thankful for all my friends!
My basketball cupcake cake...yummy!
Counting all 7 candles...
Daddy & Mommy celebrating with me (& my fake smile) :)
Making a wish...& blowing out my candles!
My friends, Macie & Gavin, sure loved the icing.  They loved it so much that they literally wiped the cupcake box completely clean!!
Me with one of my very best buds, McKinly!
Wha ta fun party.  Afterwards, we went home to shower and relax for the evening.  I also got to open all my gifts from my friends...& I was excited about each gift!
Thanks to all my friends who got to celebrate with me...
...& for all the awesome gifts...
I really loved every gift...
...& I loved spending the afternoon with you!
Fun day, fun friends, fun gifts...
...& lots of fun turning 7!!

No comments:

Post a Comment