Monday, July 6, 2015

gymnastics

I have been taking gymnastics for 2 years now, and I love it!  We practice once a week for 1 1/2 hours, and then we have one performance at the end of each "year."  This year, we got to show our parents what we have learned at each "station" (bars, beams, floor, etc.), and I had a fun time!  Here we are walking out.
Our floor routine was set to Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" song, and we had fun!
My solo part...
...including my cartwheel!
On the beam...

...& then the bar, which is my favorite!
And, finally, the mats!
Receiving my trophy of completion!
Another great year of gymnastics...
...& with my best friend (& cousin), Stephanie!
Daddy & Mommy cheering me on.
(My siblings also attended as well!)
Emmersyn enjoying the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment