Friday, September 1, 2017

brady's friend birthday party

Due to our travels in July, we had to move my friend birthday party to early August.  I chose a pool party sleepover (complete with a nerf gun war).  It was my first birthday sleepover, and we all had such a fun time!

Birthday Boy!

Patrick, Victor, Gavin, me, McKinly, & Nicolas...having fun with the poop emoji...

...& of course, silly faces!
We had lots of swimming fun...
...& swimming!
Nicolas, me, Garrison, & Kellan
"Falling" in the pool!
"Happy Birthday to you..."
Making a wish and blowing out the candles!
Got some fun gifts from my friends...
...& I have really enjoyed them all!
We logged many hours in the pool, running around with nerf guns, playing minecraft, and then watching Boss Baby.  I was definitely not the last one to stay up at my sleepover, but I wasn't the first to fall asleep! ;)  In the morning (we all actually slept until 8:30!!), Mommy made waffles for all of us, and everyone headed home by lunchtime.  Such a fun party.  Thankful for such good friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment