Friday, September 1, 2017

happy 9th birthday, brady joseph!

Since we weren't home for my (Brady's) actual birthday, we decided to celebrate with family soon after we returned from our Alaskan cruise.  Because we had a smaller crowd than usual, I even got to choose Melting Pot, and I was so excited for such a fun birthday celebration!

The Birthday Boy!  
Even after all the cheese and various meats, I was still excited for the chocolate fondue...yummy!
Afterwards, we went back home so I could open the last of my presents.  (I had opened a good bit of them while on the cruise...so fun!)
Thanks to Daddy, Mommy, Averie, Brecken, and Emmersyn for all my baseball stuff...net, bat, tee, and balls.  So exciting!
I really enjoyed all my gifts.
Thanks, Uncle Michael & Aunt Courtney for the perplexus...it has been fun trying to figure out the different ways to get the ball around.  (I have also enjoyed all the other goodies you gave me!)
It really was a great birthday...I felt like I was celebrated for a whole week :)  My parents say it's hard to believe I am already 9 years old...next year, I'll be double digits!!!
Happy Birthday, Brady Joseph.  You are so loved, and we thank God for you every day.  We love your passion for sports, showing off, making other people laugh, the way you want to be just like Daddy, & your protective nature over your Momma.  You can be such a sweet brother to your siblings...& a fun friend to others!  We just love you, Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment