Friday, September 1, 2017

the first day

It's so hard to believe that school has started again.  What a fun summer we had...this one seemed to fly by faster than the others.  But, not without many memories, including vacations, Carowinds, playgroup, roller skating, sleepovers, and lots and lots of swimming!  A wonderful summer...and now we are ready for a great school year at Lake Norman Christian School!

Averie Grace
6th Grade
1st year in middle school!!!!
Beautiful tween!
She loves school and is so excited to be starting back!
Brady Joseph
4th Grade ~ Mrs. King's class
I am super excited to see my friends, but not fully ready to have homework again :)
(And, I look nervous, but I'm not...it's just early, I guess!)
Brecken Thomas
1st Grade ~ Mrs. Rogers' class
He is excited and ready to see what 1st grade is all about!
6th, 4th, and 1st...we are ready for you!
Daddy & Mommy are praying for another great year!
Mommy walked with us into school since it was the first day.  Averie quickly gave a hug and ran upstairs, so no picture of that.  But, I do get a locker this year, so I am excited about that.
Emmersyn and me...she is going to miss us during the day!
Brecken already starting his work before Mommy could get a picture.  He was excited and ready!
We are looking forward to a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment