Wednesday, January 31, 2018

field trip fun

My class (along with kindergarten) went to Carrigan Farms for a fun field trip in October.  Mommy got to be a chaperone on this trip, and I loved that!  We went on a wagon ride, searched for pumpkins, learned about bees, and enjoy some apple cider.  We finished our field trip with a picnic by the lake.  It was a fun time. 

Me with 2 of my good buddies, Jake & Josiah
Our class...Mrs. Rogers, AJ, Bella, Jake, Josiah, Brinlee, & me
(Yes, there are only 6 of us, and we LOVE that!)
Mrs. Rogers has a zoo! :)

Bella, Jake, me, & Brinlee in the pumpkin patch
Me with my pumpkin
Mommy & me (& our pumpkins)
With kindergarten also going on this field trip, I got to be with my cousin, Madison, too.  
Jake, Josiah, and me enjoying the wagon ride.
After a picnic lunch, we took a few more class pictures before heading back to school
What a silly group!  I love my class, and we had a fun field trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment