Wednesday, January 31, 2018

happy birthday, averie

Happy 12th Birthday to our Averie Grace.  What a compassionate, strong leader you are.  You can be such a great help to Mommy...a wonderful sister to your siblings...& a sweet friend to others.  You want to follow Christ in your words and actions, and you care so much about those around you.  Last year in your tweens, and we can't wait to see what God has in store for you.  We love you so much and thank God for you!  (Love, Daddy & Mommy)

It's my 12th birthday...& I am excited.  Birthdays are always so much fun.  We love our birthday tables, and this year, mine was decorated with American Girl Doll stuff, Twix, and gym...all in my current favorite color (aqua).
After school, I got dressed up for our family dinner at Nakato's.  Before dinner, I got to open my gifts from Daddy, Mommy, Brady, Brecken, and Emmersyn.  Then, Stephanie and Oma came over to give me a few presents before we left for dinner.
Brady & me
Brecken & me
Emmersyn & me 
(blurry, but still cute)

Stephanie & me
Oma & me
Daddy, Mommy, & me
(Mommy's camera was officially dying, so most of the pictures are yellow and/or blurry.  Oops!)
The Birthday Girl
I am so excited about my polaroid camera...and all my other gifts as well!
Uncle Art & Aunt Kelly had my name, and I loved the Our Generation vet clinic, Beados, and more that they got me.

Me with Aunt Blip, McKinly, & Easton...loved the lego from them, too!
Poppy, Nana, and me...loved the backpack purse & matching wallet they gave me.
"Happy Birthday..."

After enjoying the yummy pumpkin cake, we headed home after a fun evening of celebrating.  What a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment