Wednesday, August 12, 2015

discovery place kids

Another set of pictures that somehow didn't get posted, but we wanted to share them anyway.  Brecken and I (Emmersyn) got to really enjoy a fun time at Discovery Place Kids.  I even got to enjoy lots of water fun!!!
Loving it!
I make this content face a lot...I am having a blast!
Checking out the water...
...laughing at it...
...& trying to grab it!!

Splashing in it!
12 month old cutie!
Time to slowly walk (I'm still learning at this point...) to the next fun activity...
...got so wiped out that I just sat down in this dump truck and played with a brick!
Smiling so contently!
Then, I loaded up my truck and had fun.
Submarine fun...
...and getting on my tippy toes to reach the buttons!
Bracken came to join the fun!
He loves to play here, too!
Restaurant fun...
...especially with this cute chef!
Chef Brecken
Then, it was time to hit the grocery store...I loved filling up my buggy...
...& so did Brecken...
...& we pushed them all around the store.
Time to checkout at the register...
...with this adorable cashier!
Such a fun day at Discovery Place Kids...can't wait to keep going back and having lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment