Friday, August 14, 2015

last day of preschool

For some reason, we had a series a pictures that never got posted on the blog, but we wanted to share them anyway.  Here is my (Brecken) last day of preschool.  We had a water fun day, and we sure had fun!  I had a great school year, but I am also excited for summer break.
In a pool with some of my friends...
...& then about to squirt Mommy!!
Brecken Thomas
Last day of Preschool
Slip and slide...
...& tons of other water fun!

I really had fun on the slip and slide...
...& with my preschool bud, Tyler.
We play together a lot...and we always have fun!

Brecken in a tub
Time to dry off and head to the playground.  Here I am with my teacher, Mrs. Lauren.  She got to be my teacher for 2 years, and I really love her!
And, here I am with my assistant teacher, Mrs. Kim.
Sure was a great school year, but summer break...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment