Thursday, June 2, 2016

happy 2nd birthday, emmersyn faith ~ part 1

Due to family traveling to Chapel Hill for Eric's college graduation on my actual birthday, we celebrated with my extended family the night before.  I picked "Big Fire" for my birthday dinner, and when I was feeling good, I really enjoyed it!  Unfortunately, I started getting sick on that Friday, but I seemed to be ok after my nap (proof in the first pictures below :)), but during dinner, I started feeling yucky again.  Thankfully, some Motrin perked me up the last part of dinner, but I was also ready to be in bed.  But, I did have fun, and I am thankful to have family here to celebrate with me.

I LOVE Mickey Mouse right now, so Daddy & Mommy got me this adorable outfit for my birthday.  (This will also be an adorable Halloween costume as well! :))  Don't I look ADORABLE?
Not sure which finger tasted better :)
Oma & me at dinner
Then, I started to feel really badly and fell right to sleep on Mommy.
(No symptoms, just a fever!)
I perked back up to open a few presents from Oma & Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip Blip.
Love my Mickey DVD, Oma...and all the other wonderful gifts you gave me!
And, a big thank you to Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip (& McKinly & Easton) for my Megabloks.  I loved them!
Cousin Easton helping me play with them.
"Happy Birthday to you..."
I "might" have ignored my cupcake to play with my blocks instead!
Holding Daddy's hand...he makes everything better!
Daddy telling me that I was going to be ok!  So sweet.  I love him!
Daddy & Mommy with me, the Birthday Girl!
(I started feeling better again!)
Poppy & Nana and me
Aunt Blip, Easton, and me...all playing with my blocks!  They surely were a hit!
Opening up gifts from Poppy & Nana...
...& I loved my books...
...& my camping chair!
I had a fun night being celebrated (in between bouts of not feeling well), but once I got home, I was ready to be snuggled again.  Thankfully, Daddy & Mommy love snuggling me, and I had a good night sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment