Thursday, June 2, 2016

state capitol field trip

Mommy tries to go on one field trip with each of us every year, and this year, Mommy got to go on my (Averie) big field trip...Raleigh!  We left the school at 7 am and didn't get home until 9:30 pm., visiting the government buildings and museums.  We had such a fun day together, and I am glad she could join the fun.

My class...well, minus 1 who was out of the country!
My class with our awesome teacher, Mrs. King!


The girls in our class...some of my dearest friends!
Another class picture in the General Assembly.
Milking a cow at the history museum.

One of my favorite parts of the history museum...seeing old money.


 Maybe the next president of the United States!! :)

Mommy & me
The butterfly exhibit at the science museum...the butterflies were beautiful.  One even landing on Aunt Helen, and everyone loved that!


Mommy & me in the butterfly exhibit
Mrs. King and me...I have so loved having her as my teacher!
My class
Getting ready to head home...it was a super fun day, but we were all very tired by the time we got home!


No comments:

Post a Comment