Sunday, June 5, 2016

happy 2nd birthday, emmersyn ~ part 2

A few days after my actual birthday, I finally started feeling better...fever free, happy, and lots more energy.  So, Mommy got me all dolled up again in my birthday outfit, and we celebrated again with just my family.  So, Happy Birthday to me...again!

My birthday table...it's tradition in our family.  I was so happy it was a Mickey themed table.
Showing you my pretty outfit...and my birthday table.
I love to "read" books.  I saw this Mickey book on my birthday table, so of course, I wanted to look at it...& I loved it!
"Daisy"


I just love Mickey Mouse!
I also really like my toes...and my tongue :)
Me & my siblings...I so love them, even if I don't quite look like it in this picture. :)
"Happy Birthday to Emmersyn...Happy Birthday to you!"
Time to open my presents.
I really liked this part, too.  Birthdays are lots of fun!
My siblings were all keeping a close watch on what my gifts were...even though they already knew what they were...haha!
I loved my Donald & Daisy stuffed animals...as well as the Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, & Goofy!
I'm one cool chick in my new shades!
Opening up my last gift...a buggy!  I'm ready to "shop" around the house!
This microphone, though, was a hit.  It played the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song, and I listen to it over and over and over and over again!  I also sang along with it best I could...dancing all around with it.  I loved it!!!
Big smiles 
(& yes, I hold it up to my ear even though it's not necessary...)
I am ready to jam!
Me, the new 2 year old, with all my birthday loot from Daddy, Mommy, my siblings, my grandparents, uncles/aunts, & cousins the last few days!  I had such a fun time celebrating my birthday.  Daddy & Mommy still can't believe how fast these last 2 years have been, but they tell me often how much joy I bring them and how thankful they are for me.  Happy 2nd Birthday to me, Emmersyn Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment