Wednesday, January 21, 2015

averie's 9th birthday party with friends

I (Averie) am turning 9 on my birthday, and I had a fun time planning my "Frozen" themed birthday party.  I invited friends from school & church, and we had a fun time.  We enjoyed playing, making a craft, having pizza and cake, and then finishing our night off with watching Frozen.  It was a fun time, and I am thankful for all my friends...& that most of them could celebrate with me!

Craft time...

"Happy Birthday to Averie..."
Then, we all squeezed around one table to have cupcakes...
...& we had a lot of fun with them!
Friends...
...are wonderful blessings...
...& I am thankful for mine!
The Gang
And, of course, we had to take a silly one!
And, then finishing our night off with watching Frozen.  It was a wonderful birthday party.  I am excited about turning 9!!

1 comment:

  1. Kids feel special and sometimes proud having fabulous birthday parties with their friends. Best part of my best friend's wedding was undoubtedly the event space Atlanta booked by uncle. Lavish interior were complementing the vintage art pieces. Loved the classy dinner and crockery. Would definitely like to attend more of similar wedding parties.

    ReplyDelete