Saturday, January 10, 2015

here comes the bride

We were all so very excited when Mommy told us that one of her best friends, Joy, was getting married.  We love spending time with her, and we were so excited to see her get married.  Then, she asked me (Averie) to be her flower girl.  I was SO excited...I couldn't wait.  And, Mommy was asked to be her matron of honor.  We had so much fun shopping for dresses and preparing for her big day.  Joy got married in October, and Joy was such a beautiful bride. We had a wonderful day, and we are so happy for Joy & Gary.

The gorgeous flower girl!
Mommy & me
And...another one of us where I was laughing...well, maybe Mommy was tickling me a little bit ;)
Mommy & Joy with some of their high school friends (& fellow classmates)... 
A traditional pic of Mommy & Joy
Daddy & Mommy
Aunt Helen, Oma, & Mommy
Mommy & Daddy with Joy & Gary (the new Mr. & Mrs. Ferrell)

No comments:

Post a Comment