Tuesday, January 6, 2015

the first day of school...

Well, summer has come to an end, but we sure had a wonderful summer together.  Even though we had a new baby, we did so many fun things...bowling, roller skating, swimming, beach trip, playing outside, and more swimming.  It was such a memorable summer, and we are so thankful!  Now, it's time to get back to school...ready to learn this school year!  We are so grateful to be attending Lake Norman Christian.  We love it there, and we look forward to a great year!

I (Averie) am in 3rd grade this year.  My teacher is Mrs. Danner, and I am so excited to see my friends, learn a lot, and help out the teacher whenever she will let me!

Brady is in 1st grade, and his teacher is Mrs. Rogers.  He is more hesitant than I am, but I absolutely love school.  He is excited to play with his friends, and will enjoy his year!


The excitement from one (me)...& a little nervousness from the other (Brady) 

 Ready to head to school!

3rd grade & 1st grade...here we come!!

All in good fun... :)
Daddy & Mommy (& Brecken & Emmersyn) joined us for our first day!

Family Fun!
Once Brady got to school, he was excited and happy to be there!
(And, he loves school and is doing great!)
A quick pep talk with Daddy about obeying & being kind!
And, I am all excited & ready to learn as well!
(And, I also love school & am doing well with it!)
Happy 1st Day of School!

No comments:

Post a Comment