Friday, January 9, 2015

life is sweet...

We are grateful for so much, and we are thankful to share life together (usually, at least)!!  Enjoy some fun pics of just us at home...enjoying life.

Us younger 2
Me enjoying some Bumbo time
Brothers & Buds
Brady loves me, and I sure love him.  He makes me smile a lot!
The boys helping Mommy cook...

...& they love it!
Averie loves teaching...and with her classroom all set up with eager "students."
Cutie in my monogrammed shirt...
...& with my brother!
Averie was telling me all about her homework...I obviously enjoyed it...
...just like I enjoyed Brady reading my this book!
Mommy spends several mornings a week with just us while Averie & Brady are at school.  We have fun together!
Brecken enjoys "reading" books, too!
Mommy came in to find that I had rolled onto my belly while sleeping...and stayed that way.  So comfy!
The older 2 one morning before school!
Just some sweet pics...laying on this super soft area rug in my room...grabbing my cute feet...& giving Mommy some sweet smiles!
I know, I know...too cute! :)
Funny face!
Brecken chilling on the couch with his precious monkey, Charlie!  Such a cutie!
Cute Brady...enjoying those 2 very loose teeth for just a few more days!
Sweet Averie...growing up too fast!
Enjoying life and all the blessings God has given us!

No comments:

Post a Comment