Friday, January 13, 2017

1st day of school

How quickly the summer went by.  We sure had lots of summer fun, and it's hard to believe another school year is here.  On top of having a 5th grader and a 3rd grader going back to school, Mommy also has another baby starting "big" school...ME (Brecken)!!!  I am starting Kindergarten.  So anxiously excited for this day.  Sure was a great summer, and we are looking forward to a great school year.

Averie starting 5th grade...her last year of elementary school!

Brady starting 3rd grade!

And, me, starting Kindergarten!!!

5th grader, 3rd grader, & the Kindergartener
Lake Norman Christian School 2017
We love that Daddy gets to join along on the first day fun.
Averie in her classroom.
Brady in his classroom.

And, then, me in my classroom...so excited for my first day!

First day of Kindergarten...here I come!
Ready for a great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment