Wednesday, January 4, 2017

tk graduation

This sweet kid graduated from TK (transitional kindergarten) today.  That means, I (Brecken) will start kindergarten in the fall.  (Cue the tears for my Momma!)  I am so excited to go to school where Averie & Brady go, but I will also miss some dear friends that I made in preschool.  I have learned a lot this year, and we are all excited to see me start kindergarten!
The Processional :)
Singing some fun songs I've learned this year!
Walking the stage to receive my diploma.
Brecken with his 2 teachers & the preschool director.
Oma joined the celebration...
...& so did Nana!
Aunt Blip and my best friend (& cousin), Easton, celebrating with me
Best Buds
Daddy & Me
Daddy, Mommy, & me
Mommy & me
My graduation happened to fall on the same day as Averie & Brady's last day of school, which was a 1/2 day.  So, they also got to join me in celebrating.  So fun!
Aunt Helen & Stephanie also celebrated with me.
Me...Brecken Thomas...the TK Graduate!
Me with Tyler, my best friend at preschool!
Me with my wonderful teachers, Mrs. Melissa & Mrs. Deanna.
Watch out, kindergarten, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment