Wednesday, January 4, 2017

happy birthday, brady...with friends

I have some great friends, and I was really excited to celebrate my birthday with them.  I decided to have another pool party, but this year, we added a piñata for extra fun.  I chose a basketball theme, and I had a super fun time with my friends!  Sure was a very happy 8th birthday celebration.

Me with my buds, Jeremiah & Victor.
Me with some more friends, Logan & Boyce.
Boyce, Jeremiah, Victor, and me...ready to jump off the rock.
Jeremiah, Logan, Me, Victor, Kevin, & Kaden
Aiden, Jack, Logan, Jeremiah, Victor, Gavin, & me
Lots of fun in the sun!
"Happy Birthday to Brady..."
Making a wish...
...& opening up some fun gifts!
Piñata time...thankfully, it didn't break until after everyone had a turn with it...
...then, there was candy galore.  So fun!
Grateful for all my friends.  We sure had such a fun time together!

I might have crashed as Daddy & Mommy were cleaning up...I exerted a lot of energy and was just taking a little snooze (or I was trying to get out of cleaning up :)).  It really was a fun party!

No comments:

Post a Comment