Wednesday, January 4, 2017

happy 8th birthday, brady!!

Happy 8th Birthday to our sports playing, candy loving, soda drinking, nerf gun shooting, gym clothes wearing, funny, super sweet, but all boy son/brother of ours.  We are so thankful that God gave you to us, and we love celebrating you.  Hope your day is always wonderful!
I am so excited to turn 8.
I am a huge Steph Curry fan, so I was very excited to get a Steph Curry mini basketball...
...AND... (notice my shocked look)...
...a Steph Curry jersey!!!!
Also excited about my nerf bow and arrow...
...& my emoji poopy slippers from Daddy & Mommy (ok...just Daddy!)
I really enjoyed opening all my gifts!
Oma & me
And, Oma got me a super cool "mountain" bike.  I was very excited about having a bigger bike.
Ready to take it out.
(Notice how I already changed my clothes for dinner.)
Loving my R/C monster truck.
Siblings...Averie & me.
Brecken & me
Emmersyn & me
Daddy & Mommy with me
My family...I so love them!
Attempt #9...this time, without Hutch.
One of my best buds (& cousin), McKinly, & me...as we enjoy family dinner at Big Fire...still one of my favorite places!
Daddy was pretty enthusiastic about my cupcake!
Me with my Uncle Blair, Aunt Blip, McKinly, & Easton
And, another fave of mine...Kevin Durant.  So excited to have his jersey, too!
Such a great birthday, such a great family, such a blessed kid. Sure was fun turning 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment