Wednesday, January 4, 2017

fun at home

There is usually lots of fun going on in our home.  Most days, it's just me at home with Mommy.  Some days, Brecken is home with us.  And, afternoon, evenings, and weekends are all of us.  And, we love it that way most of all.  A few pics of some of the fun we have at home.

Smiling with my Donald Duck
Rocking Donald to sleep...if it's not my Mickey clan that I'm rocking, then it's Lucy!
Playing with my doctor kit...don't I look adorable?
Dr. Emmersyn making a few phone calls to her patients.
Hutch & Brecken
Hutch loves to give kisses.
Playing with my Megabloks...& building a big tower!
Sibling fun
Both boys really wanted a piggy back ride upstairs for bedtime, so super strong Daddy decided to take them both up!  They loved that!
One of the days that I wasn't feeling well, and Mommy caught me wiped out on the couch.
More block fun...this time, with Brady.
"Check out my tower, Mommy."
Dr. Emmersyn...ready to check out my patients!

No comments:

Post a Comment