Friday, July 14, 2017

end of the year preschool field trip

Each year, the preschool takes an end of the year field trip.  This year, our field trip was to Lazy 5 Ranch.  I had never been before, so I was pretty excited about going and seeing all the animals.  I was in for a real treat.  We went on a wagon ride, feeding animals...then, we got to walk around and see other animals.  We ended our trip with a picnic lunch and some time on their playground.  It was fun being with my class and fun being with all the animals.

Feeding the water buffalo...at first, I thought that was so cool...
...then, I wasn't sure what to think about that tongue! :)
I also loved feeding some of the animals right out of my hand!
My good friend, Cora, and me
Visiting some camels...
...& a turkey!
It was a fun morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment