Thursday, July 13, 2017

happy 3rd birthday, emmersyn faith...family style!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Emmersyn Faith.  What a gift you are to our family.  We love you and your love for laughing, Minnie Mouse, & Starburst.  You are such a sweetie, and you love to give hugs and make people smile.  You love to play with your dolls and with your siblings.  You love reading books, being around Mommy, & wrestling Daddy,  We were all excited to celebrate her birthday, and we had a fun day together.  

Your Minnie birthday table all ready to go!
Good Morning to me, the Birthday Girl.  I am so excited that it's my birthday!!!
I was so happy about the super sized Minnie on my birthday table.  I gave her big hugs!!
I got to open a few gifts before starting our day, and I loved getting a tablet to play games on...& "read" books!
My siblings were also quite fascinated.
Now, I am all ready in my birthday outfit (that I picked out myself...well, with Mommy's help) and ready to celebrate me today! :)
A very happy Birthday Girl!
Those hands on my hips make Mommy laugh!  Not sure where I learned that from. :)
My Daddy & me
Giving him a big hug!
Daddy, Mommy, & me
My Mommy & me
Averie & me
Brady & me

Brecken & me
Siblings!






I loved wearing my Minnie ears while opening my presents.
Yay...more food for my kitchen!

And, a scooter!  Yay!!!

Oma came over right before dinner to give me a few presents.

And, look what she gave me...a whole bunch of Starburst!  Yummy!
Oh, and a new bike!

Uncle Blair & Aunt Blip were in Disneyworld for my birthday, but they gave me this super fun cash register.  I LOVE talking into the microphone.  So fun!
Then, it was too Big Fire for my birthday dinner.  I chose donuts for my "birthday cake," and we celebrated there.
Blowing out my 3 candles!
Happy girl eating my blueberry donut!
Uncle Todd & Aunt Helen gave me an activity desk, and I was so excited about that.
Poppy, Nana, & me
(I also loved my book & hippo chair from them!)
My Birthday table the next day...filled with all my birthday goodies.  Such a fun day turning 3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment