Sunday, July 16, 2017

kindergarten graduate

Kindergarten graduation...hard to believe Daddy & Mommy have another baby graduating from kindergarten.  Just seems like yesterday that I (Brecken) started preschool, and now, I am heading to the first grade.  It's been a great year, and I have loved school.  My teacher was fantastic, I made some  great friends, and I learned a lot.  I even came "out of my shell" this year...even my teacher commented on how I love to make others laugh & tell lots of stories!  What a great year.
Walking down the aisle...
We have 5 graduates in our class.  I am on the right.
Saying our pledges...
...& receiving my diploma from our Head of School, Dr. Johnston.
The Kindergarten Class of 2017
Moving our tassels to the other side of our hat.
Kindergarten Graduate, Brecken Thomas :)
My family
I just love them so!
My Daddy & Mommy & me
Oma & me
Poppy, Nana, & me
At our celebration afterwards, each graduate had a decorated table.  Mine was Star Wars, shark books, legos, and a family picture.  I loved it!

I got to enjoy a nice blue ring pop before finishing up my pics, so the rest will have a nice blue tint in my smile...haha!
Aunt Helen & me
Aunt Blip, Easton, & me
Easton & me
My teacher, Miss Nickerson, & me
One of my classmates, Josiah, & me
Our teacher gave out character awards, and I received the cheery comedian award.  I sure love to tell stories and make others laugh!
My Class...a great year filled with great memories!
First Grade...here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment