Tuesday, July 11, 2017

gingerbread houses

One of the many activities we look forward to over Christmas break is decorating gingerbread houses.  We use leftover Halloween and Christmas candy as well as a few candies, and we decorate away.  Every "first" in the new house is always fun, and we are so thankful for the memories!

Emmersyn & me...ready to decorate!
I love spending time decorating my house just the way I want.
Looking good!
Brady enjoyed adding lots of candy to his house as well...
...but, he really wanted to just eat the candy!
Brecken had a fun time, too...
...and was very focused. :)
And, he loved it!
Emmersyn was a great little helper for everyone.  We had a fun time decorating our houses!
(PS. For those still looking at our home, we are sitting at our kitchen island and our eating area is behind me (Averie).  The french doors lead out to our veranda/backyard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment