Thursday, February 1, 2018

birthday celebration with friends

I (Averie) was so excited to celebrate my 12th birthday with friends. I picked bowling for my party, and we all had a great time.  We bowled a few games, ate pizza and cake, and played a few arcade games.  It was a fun night...I am so thankful for all my friends!

The Birthday Girl
Tucker, Jake, & me
The whole group
(friends from school, playgroup, & church)
"Happy Birthday to you..."

After the fun party, Daddy & Mommy let me have 2 friends spend the night.  So, I chose Ines & Stephanie.  We took lots of pictures on my polaroid, played games, put together legos, put make-up on each other, and laughed and laughed and laughed.  We had a blast together.

Mommy loves this picture of me taking a picture!
We had a wonderful time together.  What a great birthday celebration with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment