Friday, February 2, 2018

fitch/karaffa christmas celebration

We loved celebrating Christmas with Uncle Blair, Aunt Blip, McKinly, & Easton.  We enjoyed an evening of playing games, decorating cookies, eating yummy food, watching Home Alone, and exchanging a present between cousins.  Lots of laughter and lots of fun memories!

Karaffa/Fitch Kids
Averie, Easton, Brecken, McKinly, Brady, & me
The first game we played was tossing small balls into cups.  You would get points based on the specific cup a ball landed in.

Daddy & Uncle Blair
Mommy & Aunt Blip
Averie & me
Brady & McKinly
Brecken & Easton
After that, we played Christmas Bingo.
Brady loved winning the sour skittles as his prize.

We also decorated Christmas shaped cookies...









Murphy has this love for pulling on any of my dresses.  Mommy thought I looked like the Water Babies sunscreen bottle.  Haha!
We loved playing the candy cane game...picking up as many candy canes as you can, placing them in a bag, using only the candy cane in your mouth!!  Fun!



Brechen was really focused...

...& this picture is Mommy's favorite.  Check out that concentration...and those eyes! :)
I  even tried...
...and with a little help...
...I  got a candy cane!
Gift exchange time...Averie loved her lego!
Brady enjoyed his thumb chucks...
...& so did Brecken.  
(Love his facial expression)

And, me...I  love my Skye stuffed animal.  I take it with me a lot!
A sweet picture of Murphy & Averie as our night came to an end.  A fun Christmas celebration for sure...



No comments:

Post a Comment