Monday, May 18, 2020

all in one day...presschool graduation & 5th grade promotion

So, this was a busy morning for our family.  I was graduating preschool and Brady was promoting into middle school.  Both had ceremonies for them, both were in the morning.  So, Mommy drops the older 3 kids off at school at 7:55, get me ready and to preschool by 9, back to Brady's promotion ceremony at 10:30, and then my preschool graduation at 11:30.  We finished the busy morning with a reception at my preschool and then a celebratory lunch at La Unica's.  A great morning of celebration...

All dressed and ready for my graduation...& my very last day of preschool!
Emmersyn Faith
Preschool Graduation
May 2019


My teacher, Mrs. Deanna, & me
My teacher, Mrs. Tammy, & me
Then, Mommy headed over to Brady's promotion...he got to do the opening pledges.
The official handshakes by Mr. Bennett (middle school Bible/math teacher)...
...& Mr. Ridgeway (head of school).
His teacher, Mr. Swaim, gave a great challenge to the new "middle schoolers."
Brady Joseph
Promoted to Middle School
May 2019
Then, Mommy jumped back in her car and headed over to my preschool graduation.  Here I am with our preschool director, Mrs. Melody, and my teachers.
Daddy, Mommy, & me, the big Graduate!
💜
Oma & me
Oma & Brady
Nana & me
So glad my whole family could watch my graduation!!
Karaffa Family
May 2019
My dear friend, Cora, & me
And, my buddy, Griffin, & me
Our Graduation Cake...can you find my name? 😉
A picture of Daddy & Mommy with the new middle schooler, Brady.
Nana joined us for lunch, so we got to get a picture of her with Brady.
Brady...officially a middle schooler
What a wonderful, busy morning of celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment