Monday, May 18, 2020

lazy 5 with k-2

My (Brecken) turn to talk about my field trip.  The lower part of our elementary school (grades K-2) go together on our end of school year field trip.  Mommy got to join in on the fun.  We went to Lazy 5 Ranch, and we had so much fun on the wagon ride, feeding animals, walking around the farm, enjoying a picnic lunch, and playing on the playground there.  I love my class, and we had such a fun day together!

My 2nd grade class with our wonderful teacher, Mrs. Rogers.
(In fact, Mrs. Rogers moved from 1st grade to 2nd grade teacher this past year, so we were blessed enough to have her 2 years in a row!  We all love Mrs. Rogers!)
Heading out on the wagon to feed the animals and ride the trail with my buds, Josiah & Jake.
Feeding the animals is so fun...
...& they sure open their mouths so wide!
Check out the horns on this guy!!
Lots of animals to feed!

Our favorite part...feeding the giraffes!  They are soooo cool!

Aren't they adorable?
Mommy loved it, too!
Then, the ostrich came by and pecked away at my food bucket...
...& I loved it and thought it was hilarious watching him "peck" so hard at the bucket.  I    almost dropped it.  
Off the wagon ride and walking around to see some of the other animals.
Got to feed a few more while walking around...
And, since my cousin, Madison, is in Kindergarten, she was on the field trip, too!  We had fun together.
I LOVE my Mommy! ๐Ÿ’™
Another class picture at the farm!
And, silly faces!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
We had a really fun time on the trip. I   always enjoy going to Lazy 5 Ranch...& being with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment